This 3 pack of teether toys has been carefully designed to teach shapes and colours
Even before babies can see colour, they will begin to see the circle, square and triangle shaped toys from within 8 to 12 inches. Next, at around 3 months, babies will begin to see colours; starting with red and green and continuing with blue and yellow by about 6 months. The shapes and colours will allow your baby to discover and rediscover this toy set as they mature.
The set contains all textures from smooth surfaces, to ridges, dips, bumps and soft spikes to promote fine motor skills and sense of touch. The super soft yellow square is a lion, while the medium soft blue circle is a sheep and the harder red triangle is a hedgehog. There are so many ways to learn and enjoy!
- Perfect size for little hands. We are sure the little one in your life with love it!
- Interactive toy to help encourage babies fine motor and developmental skills
- Free of all harsh chemicals including BPA, PVC, Phthalates, Latex and Lead.
- Made from high quality and ultra durable silicone
- They are safe to put in the sterilizer, microwave or dishwasher
Suitable for ages 1m & up