- Featuring the officially licensed boxers inlcuding Mike Tyson, Larry Holmes, Tim Witherspoon, Paolo Vidoz, David Tua, Audley Harrison, Frans Botha, Kirk Johnson, Chris Byrd, Oleg Maskaev, Danell Nicholson and Michael Grant
- The game is set to capture each professional’s likeness and boxing style – all ready for players to come face to face with in seriously confrontational bouts.
- Featuring commentary from Bobby Czyz and Ian Darke
- Mike Tyson Heavyweight Boxing is visually dramatic with real time facial animation, damage, flowing motion-captured boxer models and multiple camera angles including an in-your-face first-person viewpoint
- Each of the 14 professional boxers featured has his own signature punches, counter punches, hooks, jabs as well as a full range of blocks, dodges and pushes for successful evasion and defence
- Fast, smooth control system with variable intuitive blocking and dodging. 30 punches and signature punches, 6 illegal moves and 216 combos, including 64 special combos.
- In depth career mode, where you can train and develop your fighter as you progress toward the World Heavyweight Title.
- 9 game modes including Title Belt, Mike Tyson Challenge and Speed Boxing
- Meticulously modelled arenas delivering a deeply immersive atmosphere.
- PlayStation 2
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!