The compact Midea MDDP50 Dehumidifier removes up to 50L of moisture a day (101–116 square metre coverage), and has a 6L Water Tank and low power consumption.
- On/Off Timer – With this timer, the air conditioner can be set to start and stop at any point of time.
- Smart Dehumidification – Automatically control room humidity in a comfortable range of 45%-55% according to room temperature, which inhibits bacteria growth.
- Pump Drainage – Meet user's requirements for draining the water to the outdoor directly.
- Auto-defrosting Function – With an auto-defrosting function, the unit can prevent the evaporator from freezing and maintain dehumidifying effect in a low-temperature environment.
- Overflow Protection – When the water tank is full, the water level switch will turn off the unit immediately. Make sure no water overflow from the tank.
Top tips for purchasing and operating your new dehumidifier to achieve a dryer, healthier indoor climate: Compressor dehumidifiers like this one perform better when the indoor temperature is above 20°C, while desiccant dehumidifiers are better suited in environments below 20°C. When operating your dehumidifier, focus on drying one room at a time, ensuring all doors and windows are shut to speed up the drying process and achieve the best results. As the dehumidifier removes moisture from the air, the water tank will fill, requiring you to empty the tank to continue dehumidifying.
- Moisture removal capacity: up to 50L/day (at 30°C, 80% RH); 28.58L/day (at 27°C, 60% RH)
- 6-litre water tank
- Electronic control and LED display
- Application Area: 101–116 m2
- 24-hour timer
- Product dimension (WxDxH)(mm): 392×282×616
- Warranty: 24 Months