Experience Office when and where you need it.
Get a 1-year subscription including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook,
OneDrive cloud storage, and Skype PC-to-phone world calling for 5 PCs or Macs,
plus 5 tablets (iPads or Windows tablets).
- In the new read mode, text reflows automatically in columns for easier
on-screen reading. Fewer menus mean higher focus on your content, accompanied
only by tools that add value to your reading.
- Open a PDF in Word, and enjoy editing content, such as paragraphs, lists and
tables, as if you created it in Word
- Show your style and professionalism with templates, plus save time. Browse
Word templates in more than 40 categories.
- In Excel 2013 each workbook has its own window, making it easier to work on
two workbooks at once. It also makes life easier when you're working on two
- You'll find several new functions in the math and trigonometry, statistical,
engineering, date and time, lookup and reference, logical, and text function
- The new Recommended Charts button on the Insert tab lets you pick from a
variety of charts that are right for your data. Related types of charts like
scatter and bubble charts are under one umbrella.
- Smoothly draw, erase, and edit with your finger, stylus, or mouse on any
touch-capable device, such as a Tablet PC or a Windows 8 tablet or slate PC. If
you need to share your handwritten notes and care about legibility, OneNote can
automatically convert your handwriting to text.
- The improved Send to OneNote tool makes it easier than ever to clip whatever
you're seeing on your screen, send a Web page or an entire document to a
notebook section, or to jot down Quick Notes that are automatically saved and
filed as part of your notebook.
- You can attach just about any computer file to any part of your notes, which
stores a copy of the file in your notebook. You can also create or import Excel
spreadsheets and Visio diagrams right within OneNote and edit their information
in place in your notes.
- Presenter View allows you to see your notes on your monitor while the
audience only sees the slide. In previous releases, it was difficult to figure
out who saw what on which monitor. The improved Presenter View fixes that
headache and makes it simpler to work with.
- No more eyeballing objects on your slides to see if they're lined up. Smart
Guides automatically appear when your objects, such as pictures, shapes, and
more, are close to even, and they also tell you when objects are spaced
- PowerPoint now supports more multimedia formats, such as .mp4 and .mov with
H.264 video and Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) audio, and more high-definition
content. PowerPoint 2013 includes more built-in codecs so you don't have to
install them for certain file formats to work.
- The People Card collects all the key details about a contact in one place:
phone, email, address, company info, social media updates, even whether they're
available. From the card, you can schedule a meeting, send an instant message,
or give them a call, making it a one-stop-shop for all communication.
- Your calendar can tell you much more than just the time of your next
appointment. You can add your local weather forecast right there in Calendar
view, along with current conditions.
- Receive push-based email, appointments, and contacts from Outlook.com, and
Outlook.com (formerly Hotmail) – all conveniently delivered right into your
- Simply type what you need to track and Access uses table templates to
deliver an app that does the job.
- Never again get “lost in the data.” A standardised app framework makes
navigating apps familiar and easy.
- Entering data accurately is a breeze with drop-down menus and
recommendations that appear when you begin typing.
- Create dynamic publications in very little time when you insert and
customize prebuilt building blocks of content, both built-in and from the
Publisher community, directly from Publisher. Choose from an array of page
parts-such as sidebars and stories-as well as calendars, borders,
advertisements, and more.
- Use professional-looking effects for text, shapes and pictures, including
softer shadows, reflections, and OpenType features such as ligatures and
- Use Publisher to search your online albums on Facebook, Flickr and other
services and add pictures directly to the document, without having to save
- 1TB storage – Save documents, photos, music, movies, and other important
files online to your OneDrive for easy access and sharing virtually
- Skype world minutes – Find new ways to stay in touch with 60 minutes of
Skype calls each month to phones in 60+ countries.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86– or x64-bit processor with
SSE2 instruction set
- Operating System: Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server
2012 or Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Hard Disk Space: 3.0 GB available
- Required Display: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX
10 graphics card and 1024×576 resolution
- Required .NET Version: 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
- Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch
functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by
using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that
new touch features are optimised for use with Windows 8.
- Additional System Requirements: Some functionality may vary, based on the
system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware
or server connectivity.