Melbourne Cup Challenge
is a racing, betting and management game that aims to take horseracing gaming to a whole new level. Through 4 different modes (Betting Party, Jockey Mode, Season Mode and Simulation Mode) players can experience all elements of racing life, playing as the jockey, punter, or owner. In season mode, the player owns and breeds horses entering them in races throughout multiple racing seasons with the aim of winning major races including the famous Emirates Melbourne Cup. The game also has quick play multi-player arcade horse racing and betting party modes, for those who want the thrill of thoroughbred racing without the strategy. By combining exquisite graphics and highly realistic gameplay, Melbourne Cup Challenge
captures the prestige, glamour and excitement of some of the world’s premier horse racing events.
- 20 race tracks from around the world with “true to life” visuals of Flemington, Moonee Valley, Classic Caulfield, Royal Randwick, Rosehill Gardens, Warwick Farm and Canterbury Park Racecourses
- Multiple Game Modes: Jockey, Betting Party, Season & Simulation Mode for in depth strategy or fast and furious racing action
- Highly realistic motion captured horse & jockey animations
- Experience life as a stable owner in Season Mode over multiple racing seasons managing staff & breeding horses
- 20 race tracks from around the glove with 8 Officially Licensed Tracks – Flemington, Classic Caulfield, Royal Randwick, Moonee Valley, Rosehill Gardens, Canterbury Park, Warwick Farm, Royal Ascot UK