About This Book
* Harness the impressive power of ReactJS and rethink full-stack web development
* Build dynamic web applications using the tools created by the innovators driving the tech industry
* Combine the powers of React, Node, MongoDB, and Falcor to create highly scalable real-time apps.
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
* See how to build a full-stack app that is scalable and designed for the demands of modern users
* Create a powerful JWT-based authentication full-stack "starter-kit"
* Make your app extremely stable and resilient with Redux and its immutable single state tree
* Explore the new possibilities given by Falcor, the middleware built by Netflix
* Find out how Redux works alongside ReactJS - and how it makes building an isomorphic app easier
* Deploy and maintain your apps successfully using Docker and AWS
This book will get you up to speed with one of the latest strategies to meet the demands of today's dynamic and data-intensive web. Combining detailed insights and guidance with practical and actionable information that will ensure you can build a complete isomorphic web app, it's an essential resource for the forward-thinking developer.
You'll see how its flexibility is a core part of any full-stack developer's workflow, as well as learning how to use Mongoose alongside it to make data storage safer and more reliable.
Style and approach
Combine the powers of React, Node, MongoDB, and Falcor with this advanced practical guide to create highly scalable real-time apps.
Tomasz Dyl has worked with React since 2014. He's the technical lead developer for React Poland. The team focuses on cross-platform full-stack development using React and Node (http://reactpoland.com). He has worked on over 20 different React and Node projects for his clients since 2014. React Poland also works on the React Community platform (https://reactjs.co). Kamil Przeorski has worked with React since 2014. Along with Tomasz, he is the cofounder of React Poland--the leading company for React developers. In the meantime, besides building the best React team in Poland, he runs two different Facebook groups called Node.js Poland (https://www.facebook.com/groups/nodejsPL/) and ReactJS, React Native, GraphQL (https://web.facebook.com/groups/reactjs.co/)--both groups have around 2000 members.