“Mass Effect 3 is an absolutely amazing game…”
9.5/10 – IGN
Not everyone will survive. An ancient race known only as “Reapers”, has
launched an all-out invasion leaving nothing but a trail of destruction in their
wake. Earth Has been taken, the galaxy is on the verge of total annihilation,
and you are the only one who can stop them…
- You are Commander Shephard, a character that you can forge in your
- You determine how events will play out, which planets to explore, and whom
to form alliances with as you rally a force to eliminate the Reaper threat once
and for all.
- How you wage this war is completely up to you: go into combat with guns
blazing or use cover to plan a more tactical assault. Utilise your squad to full
effect or take a lone wolf approach. Rain death from a distance or go toe-to-toe
with enemies using devastating melee attacks.
- Mass Effect 3 will react to each decision you make as you play through a
truly unique experience of your own creation.
- A rich, branding storyline: Experience a sci-fi epic with multiple endings
determined by your choices and actions throughout the game.
- Massive in scope: Battle on many worlds across the galaxy as you unite the
ultimate force to take back Earth before it's too late.
- Large-scale and intelligent enemies: Battle enormous enemies and take on a
smarter type of foe that will consistently challenge your best combat tactics
and put you on the edge of your seat.
- Unlock customisable arsenal: Tailor each weapon with devastating upgrades
including scopes, barrels and dozens of other unique attachments. Each weapon
boasts its own powerful impact and visual flair.
- Unleash death from afar or go toe-to-toe: Customise your soldier and squad
to engage the enemy on your own terms. A huge variety of weapons, abilities and
equipment allow you to combat the enemy in your preferred style of play.
Review by IGN
“…All told, Mass Effect 3 is an absolutely amazing game, one that
successfully puts a bow on the Mass Effect trilogy while still leaving us hungry
for even more. It looks and plays great, but Mass Effect 3’s true strength
lies in its ability to tell a deeply-woven story. Better yet, the sheer ambition
shown by BioWare in announcing an intersecting trilogy complete with save
importation becomes fully realized in Mass Effect 3. BioWare deserves applause
for not only having the courage to attempt something like the Mass Effect
trilogy, but for pulling it off with such exceptional poise and skill. Mass
Effect 3 isn’t the best game ever made. But it’ll certainly be in the
conversation for a very long time to come.” 9.5/10 Amazing