Korea, 1950. They were a MASH (Mobile Army Surgical Hospital) unit stationed three miles from the front. Incoming helicopters full of wounded brought the horrors of war to them daily and sometimes bullets flew right outside the operating room door. Hilarity and hijinks were all that kept them sane.
Now journey back to that special place where friendships were forged, laughter was found and drinks were served.
Featuring all the episodes from the complete 11 seasons of M*A*S*H!
- M*A*S*H: Televisions Serious Sit-Com - An A&E Biography
- Bloopers featuring Alan Alda & Mike Farrell
- My Favorite M*A*S*H - the cast introduce their favorite episodes
- Archival Interviews
- Last Day of Filming
- Jocularity - favorite sayings & scenes from the show
- PSA's - a collection of Public Service Announcements different cast members did over the years
- Selected Episodic Promos - a collection of the different promos the cast members did over the years
- Just the FAQs trivia game
- M*A*S*H: 30th Anniversary Reunion
- Fan Base - M*A*S*H fans speak out about one of the most loved TV shows of all time
- Memories of M*A*S*H
- Unproduced Episode Script - "Hawkeye on the Double"
- Region 4
- Box Set
- 1.33 : 1
- Dolby Digital Surround 5.1
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!