Martian Gothic: Unification descends upon an isolated, lonely world that is anythin but barren. In this gothic action-adventure, your investigative team becomes immediately aware their very survival depends upon their ability to work together but stay apart - the entire team has already contracted the monstrous infection that plagues Vita base, and the former Vita crew are not as dead as they appear to be. The investigation becomes a battle to stay alive as the team uncovers the mystery of the base on Mars, exploring both the interior and part of the Matian surface until - finally - they confront the appalling secret hidden deep underground, a secret that is older than humanity.
* Third person suspense and horror seamlessly combines enthralling action and absorbing adventer.
* Selective control of three specialize characters forced to operate as remote members of the same team.
* Complex, layered plot line delivers unique, non-linear gameplay and provides for added replayability.
* Explore diverse locations ranging from Vita base to the Martian surface and deep beneath the red planet itself.
* Game design script and dialogue written by acclaimed science fiction writer Stephen Marley.