Organizational Change is a complex yet essential process for growth and development in business. The second edition of this insightful book examines the nature of this critical process in the light of the rapid changes in the business environment and intense global competition.
The author revisits fundamental concepts, as well as presents new ideas, activities, and processes associated with how to plan, implement and manage effective transformational change. The book highlights:
- The nature and process of transformational change and the paradigms basic to the change process
- The basic concepts and strategic leverages of change
- The need for and ways of aligning current tasks, systems, processes, and culture with organizational goals
- The support systems required for change and the need to develop and maintain these systems
- Ways of tuning organizations for change
- Managing change through people by optimizing individual and group efforts
Supported by numerous case studies and written in a lucid and reader-friendly style, this book will be a definitive guide for students, scholars, and practitioners.