Summoned from beyond the grave by their master’s will, the Ringwraiths rose to challenge the White Council in the tangled ruins of Dol Guldur
Spectral, formless beings, the nine Wraiths could not be seen by mortal eyes lest they robed themselves to walk among the living. The Elves and Istari of the White Council perceived beyond the limits of mortal sight, and to them the Nazgûl appeared as warriors, clad for battle in black mail and plate.
Seeking nothing less than dominion over all of Middle-earth, the Dark Lord Sauron drew his wicked servants from the greedy and weak-willed men across the land. Gifted with magical Rings of Power, petty kings and would-be sorcerers fell quickly to his enchantment and became wraiths; the rings they so craved becoming shackles, bound for all eternity to their malevolent Lord.
Called simply Harad, meaning South, the vast unmapped lands beyond Umbar were a mix of arid plains, hot deserts, and steaming jungles where many peoples dwelt. Among them were those of the nameless Ringwraith of Harad, though he had long since forgotten them. A black helm of twisted metal, stamped with arcane symbols and bound with nails enwrapped his faceless head, its forms the only clue to his long-forgotten home.
- Weta workshop is proud to announce the return of its Helm series.
- An exact replica of the physical prop used on-screen
- Made from high-quality polystone
- Comes with a display stand
- License – The Lord of the Rings
- Dimensions (CM) – 6 cm x 20 cm x 8 cm
- Dimensions (Inches) – 2.36" x 7.87" x 3.14"
- Weight – 0.51 lbs (0.235 kg)
- Materials – High-Quality Polystone
- Edition Size – Limited (750 World Wide)
- Scale – 1/4
Please note: images are of a pre-production prototype. Each sculpture is hand-painted and minor variations will occur.