EA's first The Lord of the Rings action adventure game will allow players to take control of the motion picture trilogy's action heroes: Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli, with other members of the Fellowship taking an active role during gameplay. In The Two Towers, players will battle a variety of Orcs and square off against vicious boss monsters including the Cave Troll and Saruman. A tactical gameplay system will encourage players to react quickly and be strategic with their selection of characters, weaponry and combat moves.
Middle Earth comes to life in spectacular detail. Set in over 16 mission locations, each environment will have a close visual correlation to that seen in the first two films. As a backdrop to the action, the game will feature Howard Shore's Academy Award-winning musical score.
- Three playable characters: Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli.
- Third person action/adventure gameplay with an emphasis on tactical sword fighting.
- Hundreds of unique combat animations.
- Battle five boss monsters from the first two movies, including the Cave Troll and Saruman.
- Sixteen levels consisting of memorable movie moments from the first two films.
- Face the evil forces of Sauron in over 10 environments from the movies, including the Mines of Moria and the walls of Helm's Deep.
- Musical score taken from Academy Award-winning The Fellowship of the Ring.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!
- If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback. Send Feedback
- If you have a question or problem with this product, visit our Help section. Get Help
Buy this and earn 210 Banana Points
Banana points will no longer be offered after Monday, 27th May 2019. Check out our blog for details