Designed from the ground up for the PlayStation 2’s audience of console gamers, LMA Manager 2002 is being created as universally accessible for every soccer fan but with depth to satisfy the toughest managers.
Dispensing with the standard management game furniture such as dull columns of text and figures, LMA Manager 2002 introduces a fresh design, intuitive control and dynamic presentation of information and statistics.
LMA Manager 2002 also boasts the most realistic and atmospheric 3D match seen in any management game with improved player intelligence, dazzling PlayStation 2 graphics, immersive sound and action replays.
A detailed TV-style highlights section allows you to review the important match action with in-depth analysis and comments from the classic team of Gary Lineker and Alan Hansen.
* The most realistic football management game now embraces football across Europe
* 700+ clubs, 17,000 players, 16 divisions, 6 countries. (England, Scotland, Italy, France, Spain & Germany)
* Huge transfer market where you can buy, sell or loan any one of the 17,000 players
* Advanced match engine plays all matches across Europe in a couple of seconds
* Larger and more detailed squads
* Easy to use and navigate, with the new PS2 user interface.
* Alan Hansen & Gary Lineker for UK
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!
- If you think we've made a mistake or omitted details, please send us your feedback. Send Feedback
- If you have a question or problem with this product, visit our Help section. Get Help
Buy this and earn 664 Banana Points
Banana points will no longer be offered after Monday, 27th May 2019. Check out our blog for details