Little Mix have spent the last year writing and recording the album with an A-List cast of writers and producers, including Ed Sheeran, Camille Purcell, Jess Glynne, MNEK and Timbaland. The collection is their strongest work to date, with the girls themselves describing it as “the album we always wanted to make”.
- The album's first single ‘Woman Like Me’ featuring Nicki Minaj was released earlier this month. The harmony led, urban, reggae pop smash is climbing charts around the world and was the #1 most added track to Australian radio last week.
- Since 2011, Perrie Edwards, Jesy Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jade Thirlwall have not only established themselves as one of British pop’s brightest acts, but as a global pop phenomenon. They have fully cemented their status as the world’s biggest girl band, with the quartet asserting dominance in the charts album after album.
- Little Mix have sold more than 45 million records worldwide and notched up a total of four UK No.1 singles, four platinum-selling albums and nine platinum selling singles, surpassing a record previously held by the Spice Girls. Their last album GLORY DAYS is the biggest selling album by a female group this millennium in the UK being named the longest-reigning Top 40 album for a girl group ever.
- Digital campaign impacting now driving pre-order
- Radio campaign set to impact across The Edge on release
- Promo campaigns set to impact across The Edge and ZM surrounding release