Lifestream Advanced Probiotics contains 14 strains of beneficial bacteria for optimum digestive function, healthy microflora balance, immune system support and intestinal comfort. Your gastrointestinal tract contains more than 500 different strains of bacteria, living in different places and performing different functions.The 14 separate stains of good bacteria present in Lifestream Advanced Probiotics help to support and benefit these different areas within the gastrointestinal tract.When in their effective colonization sites in the gut, these active probiotics help support the immune and digestive systems and promote healthy intestinal function and elimination. It is of fundamental importance that we have an adequate level of these probiotic bacteria in our bodies at all times.
Today’s lifestyle of stress and poor nutrition can severely compromise the natural balance of essential microflora in the gut. Topping up these bacteria is a natural way to help keep your digestive and immune systems functioning correctly. The complete formula in Lifestream Advanced Probiotics helps balance and maintain optimum microflora with 14 strains covering five of the main genus types: Lactobacillus, Lactococcus, Bifidobacterium, Streptococcus and Bacillus.
What makes Lifestream Advanced Probiotics a good probiotic supplement?
- Multi-strain; containing 14 powerful strains of beneficial bacteria
- Guaranteed 2 billion beneficial microorganism per capsule throughout the entire shelf life
- Probiotics need to have live beneficial bacteria present in large numbers to be able to exert a beneficial effect – our product shows stability of the probiotics throughout the shelf life of the product. Most probiotic capsules are only stable at the beginning of the shelf life (as stated on such labels ‘at time of manufacture’)
- The Probiotics are micro-encapsulated to ensure survivability through the low pH (acid conditions) of the stomach
- Ideally, Probiotics should be kept at room temperature (under 25°C), out of direct sunlight, and do not need to be refrigerated. A freeze-drying process during the fermentation of the probiotic bacteria affords these convenient storage conditions
- Lifestream Advanced Probiotics is formulated in the UK by a team of experts and tested independently by accredited microbiological and analytical laboratories
- Adults: Take 1 – 2 capsules once or twice daily with food.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects see your healthcare professional. Vitamins are supplementary to a balanced diet. Weight Management products should be used in conjunction with a balanced diet and exercise.