Let's Go The Resource For The Independent Traveler
For over forty years Let's Go Travel Guides have brought budget savvy travelers closer to the world and its diverse cultures by providing the most up-to-date information.
- Entries at all price levels for lodging, food, attractions, and more
- Must-have tips for planning your trip, getting around, and staying safe
- Trekking advice and useful phrases in several languages
- In-depth cultural information that offers an insider's look at life in the region
- Opportunities to make a difference through study, work, and volunteering
- Detailed maps of cities, towns, and the outdoors
Cultural Connections: Align your chakra on the banks of the Ganga River
Hidden Scoops & Hidden Deals: Arrive at a kathakali dance by elephant.
Off The Beaten Path: Work with Tibetan Children in Dharamsala.
"The grand-daddy of budget guides" The New York Times
"Guides that penetrate the veneer of holiday brochures and mine the grit of real life" The Economist
Visit Let's Go online at www.letsgo.com