Let's Go The Resource For The Independent Traveler
For over forty years Let's Go Travel Guides have brought budget savvy travelers closer to the world and its diverse cultures by providing the most up-to-date information.
- Entries at all price levels for lodging, food, attractions, and more
- Must-have tips for planning your trip, getting around, and staying safe
- The hottest bars, clubs, island scenes, and local festivals
- In-depth cultural information that offers an insider's look at life in Greece
- Opportunities to make a difference through study, work, and volunteering
- Detailed city and regional maps
Cultural Connections: Ponder the classics at the Epidavros Theater Festival.
Hidden Scoops & Hidden Deals: Haggle at the Monastiraki flea market in Athens.
Off The Beaten Path: Dine with Orthodox monks on secluded Mount Athos.
"The grand-daddy of budget guides" The New York Times
"Guides that penetrate the veneer of holiday brochures and mine the grit of real life" The Economist
Visit Let's Go online at www.letsgo.com