Let's Go The Resource For The Independent Traveler
For over forty years Let's Go Travel Guides have brought budget savvy travelers closer to the world and its diverse cultures by providing the most up-to-date information.
- Entries at all price levels for lodging, food, attractions, and more
- Must-have tips for planning your trip, getting around, and staying safe
- The hottest bars, clubs, scenes, and music festivals
- In-depth cultural information that offers an insider's look at life across Europe
- Opportunities to make a difference through study, work, and volunteering
- Detailed city, regional, and transport maps - 50 in full color
Cultural Connections: Meet the brewers behind the best Czech beers.
Hidden Scoops & Hidden Deals: Catch hundreds of films for at Paris's Fete du Cinema.
Off The Beaten Path: Slather on soothing mud in Iceland's Blue Lagoon.
"The grand-daddy of budget guides" The New York Times
"Guides that penetrate the veneer of holiday brochures and mine the grit of real life" The Economist
Visit Let's Go online at www.letsgo.com