Let's Go The Resource For The Independent Traveler
For over forty years Let's Go Travel Guides have brought budget savvy travelers closer to the world and its diverse cultures by providing the most up-to-date information.
- Entries at all price levels for lodging, food, attractions, and more
- Must-have tips for planning your trip, getting around, and staying safe
- The best bars, clubs, beach scenes, and local festivals
- In-depth cultural information that offers an insider's look at life in Costa Rica
- Opportunities to make a difference through study, work, and volunteering
- Detailed maps of cities, towns, and the outdoors
Cultural Connections: Revel at San Jose's Fiestas de Zapote.
Hidden Scoops & Hidden Deals: Spy on newly hatched turtles in Tortuguero
Off The Beaten Path: Care for injured endangered species in Cuidad, Quesada
"The grand-daddy of budget guides" The New York Times
"Guides that penetrate the veneer of holiday brochures and mine the grit of real life" The Economist
Visit Let's Go online at www.letsgo.com