Let's Go The Resource For The Independent Traveler
For over forty years Let's Go Travel Guides have brought budget savvy travelers closer to the world and its diverse cultures by providing the most up-to-date information.
- Entries at all price levels for lodging, food, attractions, and more
- Must-have tips for planning your trip, getting around, and staying safe
- Coverage of beaches and surf culture, and local festivals
- In-depth cultural information that offers an insider's look at life in the region
- Opportunities to make a difference through study, work, and volunteering
- Detailed maps of cities, towns and the outdoors
Cultural Connections: Care for injured endangered species in Cuidad Quesada, Costa Rica
Hidden Scoops & Hidden Deals: Find bargain diving at the Hemisphere's largest barrier reef.
Off The Beaten Path: Explore the untamed wilderness of Parque Nacional Corcovado
"The grand-daddy of budget guides" The New York Times
"Guides that penetrate the veneer of holiday brochures and mine the grit of real life" The Economist
Visit Let's Go online at www.letsgo.com