Kids can recreate the thrill of boat racing with this super-cool LEGO® Technic Catamaran toy
For the first time ever, this LEGO Technic model toy floats on water! So, sailing enthusiasts can learn while they play. See how the sails work. Or how the dagger boards maximise stability and how the rudder steers. With the classic 2-hull catamaran design, this model boat is a fantastic recreation of the real thing. Learn how to build and sail an awesome toy boat Build… rebuild… play… display… There’s so much for kids to discover with this LEGO engineering toy. Have fun building the Catamaran – inspired by real race boats. Then set it in the bathtub to recreate speed sailing adventures before rebuilding into a Race Power Boat. If you're looking for toy boats that really float, this set is a great choice. Unique toys and immersive building experiences LEGO Technic sets are ideal for LEGO fans looking for a new challenge. They offer an advanced building experience for kids and adults who enjoy learning new engineering skills – or simply love to build.
- Take to the water with this racing Catamaran floating toy sailboat.
- Packed with realistic features, it includes 2 sails, 2 dagger boards and rudder.
- This 2-in-1 model sailboat kit lets kids build, play and rebuild.
- Ideal for developing engineering skills, & giving an introduction to how boats really work.
- Master the tactics of a world-class speed-sailor. Angle the sails for a racing position.
- Raise and lower the 2 dagger boards to maximise stability. Then use the rudder to steer.
- Once built, kids will love playing with their creation, or enjoying it with other vehicles.
- This educational engineering toy makes a great LEGO® gift for boys and girls.