Let little builders get lost in family-life role-play with LEGO Friends 4+ Stephanie’s House
They can pretend to be Stephanie hanging out in her cosy bedroom or play at being mum and dad looking after their girl and her dog Dash. Access all areas The upstairs section is removable, making it easy for little fingers to play with all the cool downstairs details. It also means 2 friends can share the fun, playing with a floor each at the same time! The house comes with lots of cute features to bring the creative fun to life, plus a miniature swing that extends play outside of the house. Ideal preschool playset This LEGO 4+ set is a fun way for creative preschool kids to learn to build and includes 2 special Starter Bricks that let first-time builders take pride in constructing playsets all on their own. This set comes with Instructions Plus on the LEGO Building Instructions app, where kids can view their creation digitally to help grow their imagination and construction confidence.
- Help little builders enjoy hours of imaginative play with 4+ Stephanie’s House.
- Preschoolers will love to build then play house, creating scenes of LEGO Friends.
- This kids’ toy comes with LEGO Friends Stephanie, Alicia and James mini-dolls
- A dog, plus all the bricks needed to build a 2-storey house
- House includes bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, dining room and garden swing.
- This building kit comes with a Starter Brick baseplate and wall element
- Making building simple so the family role-play fun can begin quickly.
- Cute accessories, such as the mini croissant, encourage creative play.