Create and explore your own 3D LEGO world!
LEGO Creator allows you to design interactive cities by constructing new or placing ready-built structures, vehicles and LEGO mini-figures. Explore your LEGO world from any angle, or see how things look from a mini-figure's point.
In addition to the regular bricks in an assortment of colors, there are specified "Action Bricks" that move or make noise. Such examples include a hinge, propeller, and siren.
There is also a "Destructo Brick", in a form of a no-stud 1x2 tile brick with an image of dynamite. This can be used to destroy models in Play Mode, although they will automatically rebuild when returning to Build Mode.
Minifigures can also be used, and can stand, sit (for controlling vehicles), or walk. They, too are customizable. They can even be set to drive vehicles set to a path or road.
- Build and play with unlimited 3-D LEGO bricks in a virtual environment.
- Combine finished models to create imaginative LEGO worlds.
- Navigate and explore from the viewpoint of a Minifigure or a LEGO camera.
- Add extra excitement with action bricks, incluidng hinges, rotors, lights and Destructa bricks.
- Listen carefully to the friendly Wizard … he knows every trick in the book.
- Experience your LEGO world in a whole new way by exploring at night.
- Generate and print building instructions, then share them with friends.
- Enter and investigate the buildings you create from the viewpoint of a LEGO Minifigure.
- Explore your world by driving or flying around in LEGO vehicles. Better still, create your own.
* PC Operating System: Windows 95 / 98 / Me / 2000 / XP
* PC CPU Type and Speed: Pentium 166 MMX or equivalent
* Hard Drive Space (MB): 110MB
* Memory: 32MB
* Graphics: Any DirectX 6.0 compatible graphics card
* CD-ROM Speed: 6x or faster
* Audio: Any 100% DirectX 6 compatible soundcard
* Printer: Required to print user manual
* Multiplayer: No
* Internet: No
* Age rating: Elspa 3+