Take an imaginative leap back in time to the 26th century BC and experience the building of one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World with this LEGO® Architecture Great Pyramid of Giza model
Build a beautifully detailed cross-section model of the Great Pyramid, revealing its main tunnels and chambers and the system that may have been used to move huge stones during its construction. Visualise how this area by the River Nile is thought to have looked in ancient times, with 2 small pyramids, 2 mortuary temples, Sphinx statues, an obelisk and more.
Clear instructions are included to guide your DIY building adventure, and your creation can be connected to a second model (sold separately) for a full pyramid shape. This brick-built collectible is part of a range of LEGO Architecture sets for adults who enjoy creative hobbies. It makes a wonderful treat for yourself and an impressive gift for an architecture connoisseur, history buff or travel lover.
- A time-travelling building project for adults
- LEGO Architecture lets you experience the Great Pyramid and its surrounding area.
- Builders can explore how the structure might have looked in ancient times.
- Lift off the outer shell to reveal the stone-moving system from its construction.
- View from the back to see the King’s and Queen’s Chambers and main tunnels
- A section of the Nile river with 2 LEGO® brick versions of feluccas (ancient boats).
- 2 Small pyramids, 2 mortuary temples, Sphinx statues, a village and an obelisk.
- This spectacular model measures over 20 cm high, 35cm wide and 32 cm deep.
- Can be connected to a 2nd model (sold separately) for a complete historical display!
- This 1,476-piece construction set is designed to offer an immersive, challenging build.
- Includes a booklet with illustrated instructions, historical information & design insights.
- Treat yourself or give this building set to a friend or family member.
- The special range is the perfect gift for lovers of history, travel, or architecture.