- Learn to program with the language that professionals use! 10 1/2-hour animated lessons, over 50 exciting exercises, and 10 special projects which use fun games to reinforce programming skills.
- Learn how to program the computer to solve math problems, create a customized paint program, create video games, and more. Imagination is the only limit. Plus you can share programs with others across the Internet, like those in our games library.
- Easy to learn: step-by-step instructions, lesson reviews, and an easy-to-access glossary with over 150 definitions and program examples.
- Create animated scenes with dozens of art and audio files, including Interplay characters and special sound effects. Plus you can import personal art and audio files.
- Media Man, the amusing host, and his sidekick goo guide you through the lessons, making programming fun and easy.
- Includes a free style mode where you are the creator - your imagination is the only limitation.
- Full BASIC language interpreter with over 120 commands and functions.
- 200 word glossary, with extensive definitions and cross-references.
Release date NZ
September 7th, 1998
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review