In January 1944, Von Manstein's Army Group South clings tenaciously to its last foothold on the Dnepr River. The German High Command dreams of a counterattack and has ordered this dangerous salient held at all costs. Stalin demands the earliest possible expulsion of German invaders from Russian soil, and Marshals Vatutin and Konev are eager to oblige.
The Decisive Battles game system features an integrated move/combat system that exploits the computer's processing and data storage powers to create a system that is more fluid and realistic than traditional strategy games. Prior combats can influence movement, units have a wide variety of combat and supply abilities and SSG's legendary AI routines make for a fearsome opponent.
* Windows 95/98/ME/2000 or XP
* Minimum: Pentium II 350 or AMD K6-3 400,
* Recommended: Pentium III 450 or AMD K6-3 500
* 64MB RAM
* DirectX 8.1
* 8MB video card (DirectX 8 compatible)
* Sound Card (DirectX 8 compatible)