Enjoy totally tasty BBQ food cooked, and eaten, anywhere you happen to be!
- practical, reliable advice on using a portable barbecue anytime, anywhere
- covers everything from essential equipment, preparation, choosing best-quality ingredients
- includes simple do’s and don’ts to ensure safe and successful results
- answers key questions on basting, marinating and brining; why some things fail; cooking for a crowd; best cuts of meat to BBQ and why; how to use cheaper cuts with success
- great recipes include marinades, bastes and rubs; snacks; dips and spreads; grilling seafood and meat; veggies and something sweet to finish.
About the Author
Chef CHRIS FORTUNE, a founding member of the Farmers’ Market movement, is well known as a speaker at workshops, cooking classes and demonstrations. Most recently he has taken those skills into the country’s classrooms, running his Kids Can Cook and Teens Can Cook programmes in schools throughout New Zealand. He is also the author of The Kiwi Sizzler Smoking Book (2010, reprinted four times) and Pick, Preserve, Serve (2008).