Kingsford Match Light Charcoal Briquets (3.62KG)
Kingsford Charcoal. The First. The Best. The Original.
Made with 100% natural ingredients
Ready to cook on in 10 minutes
No lighter fluid needed
Kingsford® Match Light® Charcoal makes lighting easy and lights every time
Each briquet features just the right amount of lighter fluid, so you can light your grill with just a match. They light with just a match and are ready to cook on in 10 minutes — making them perfect for tailgates and other on-the-go events. And the Match Light® Charcoal is made with North American wood and the same quality ingredients as Kingsford® Original to deliver an authentic wood-fired BBQ flavor — instantly.
(*) When used as directed
Always Practice Safe Grilling Learn more- For Your Safety
• Never cover flaming briquets with a grill lid. Covering flaming briquets may result in a flare-up when lid is removed. Use water to control excessive flames.
• Do not light any part of the bag.
• Barbecue away from flammable items, overhangs and trees.
• Do not add Match Light® charcoal once fire has been lit. Add Kingsford® Original Charcoal Briquets if extra charcoal is needed.
• Make sure ashes are cold before discarding.
• Do not use in water smoker grills.
• California Proposition 65 Warning: Combustion (burning) of this product, like other cooking methods, produces carbon monoxide and other substances known by the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.
Always close bag tightly after use. Kingsford® Match Light® Charcoal should
last one to two years when stored in a cool, dry place and when bag is unopened.
For best lighting results, partially used bags should be rolled tightly down to
the level of the product in the bag and secured closed. Additionally, storing
open or unopened product in a cool, dry place will help preserve the product
performance as long as possible.
Start cooking fast with Kingsford® Match Light® Charcoal.