Somewhere in a past that never existed lies the world of Kingpin- a landscape of burned-out buildings and urban decay, where local gangs rule the streets. Begin your rise to the top by assembling your own gang of thugs. If a new member turns out to be a punk, waste him and make way for new blood. Moving up in the world is sure to attract the attention of the Kingpin; eventually you're going to have to take him down.
But you knew that anyways...
- Made by creators of Redneck Rampage, Kingpin: Life of Crime is the most involving, immersive experience ever.
- 24 levels in 7 episodes integrate adventure and action in a realistic, urban setting.
Get to know the population - mothers, kids, street punks, winos, vigilantes, cops, feds, shop keeps, and many others - some will help, while other shoot first and ask questions later.
- Watch enemies and allies with neural net-based AI behave like real humans, right down to displaying pity or vengeance, heroics or cowardice. Leaders coordinate large groups, and teams work together instead of shooting each other in the back.
- Buy and sell items through a system of intelligent pawnshops that set the street value for everything from polished heaters to scrap metal.
- Target specific body parts and actually see the damage done-- including exit wounds.
- Strengthen your turf by recruiting the gang members you want on your side.
- Talk to people the way you want...from "smack" to pacifying.
- Steal a bike or hop a train to get around town.
- Built on top of the revolutionary Quake II engine, Kingpin: Life of Crime includes multiplayer "gang-bang" death match for up to 16 thugs.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!