s, people with a genetic anomaly that enables them to teleport themselves instantaneously to anywhere on the globe, have existed for centuries. An age-old battle rages between the Jumper
s and the Paladins, a clandestine organization set on eliminating them from the planet. The Jumper
game extends the film’s storyline, following Griffin, a battle-hardened Jumper
determined to avenge the death of his parents at the hands of the Paladins. Griffin’s quest to find the killer spans exotic locales around the world.
- Jump Ability - Use your teleportation skills to “Jump” within hand-to-hand combat range of an enemy to start dishing out devastating blows.
- Combos - Exciting and intense layered combo fighting systemFinishing Moves - Instantly teleport enemies to exotic perilous locations to finish them.
- *Enemy classes - Deeply ranked hierarchy of Paladin enemy types.
- Exotic Locales - 5 combat arenas set all around the world – Colosseum, Griffin’s Desert Lair, Nepal, Tokyo Streets and Experimental Lab Facility
- Unlockable abilities - Unlockable skills and combos through gameplay.