Bring back that great feeling of cruising with your favourite tunes!
Here’s an exciting way to enjoy all your favorite music. The Mustang LP is a 4-in-1 music center with exciting retro automotive styling that recalls the great road cruisin’ music of yesteryear. Everything you need is here: A quiet belt-drive 3-speed turntable plays every record in your collection and records them to a USB flash drive. The unit has built-in speakers and an internal amplifier so you don’t need any extra equipment. There’s an Auxiliary input for connecting other devices and even a headphone jack for private listening.
But what really sets Mustang LP apart from the crowd is its FM tuning dial that looks just like the speedometer of the classic 1965 Mustang, right down to being flanked by round dials on either side. This unit delivers great music with unbeatable style. Just be careful not to exceed the speed limit!
- 4-in-1 retro music center with Turntable, Radio, USB and Aux input
- 3-speed belt-drive turntable plays all your records
- Sensitive FM tuner with “speedometer” look
- Records your albums onto USB flash drive
- Auxiliary input for connecting and playing other devices
- Built-in speakers and headphone jack for private listening
- Exclusive ’65 Mustang styling makes you feel like you’re cruisin’ the open road
- Speaker Output Power: 1.2W x2 (peak)
- Output Level: 500mv @ 1 kHz
- Impedance: 4 Ω
- Frequency Response: 60 – 20,000 Hz
- Drive System: Belt-driven
- Cartridge Type: Ceramic stereo cartridge
- Stylus: Conical, diamond-tipped included; available for purchase at ionaudio.com.
- Recorded MP3 File Format: 128 kB/s, 44.1 kHz, 16 bit
- Supported USB Flash Drive File Types: MP3, WAV, WMA
- Power Input Voltage: 120V AC, 60 Hz (US/CA), 240V AC, 50 Hz (EU/UK)
- Power Consumption: 14W
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 13.5" x 14.8" x 4.1" / 342.9 × 375.9 × 104.1 mm
- Weight: 7.7 lbs. / 3.5 kg