This book gathers the proceedings of the KES-IDT-2018 conference, held in Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia, on June 20-22, 2018 The conference provided opportunities to present and discuss the latest research results, promoting knowledge transfer and the generation of new ideas in the field of intelligent decision-making.
The range of topics explored is wide, and includes methods for decision-making, decision support, data analysis, modeling and many more in areas such as finance, economics, management, engineering and transportation.
The book contains several sections devoted to specific topics, such as:
* Decision-Making Theory for Economics
* Advances in Knowledge-based Statistical Data Analysis
* On Knowledge-Based Digital Ecosystems & Technologies for Smart and Intelligent Decision Support Systems
* Soft Computing Models in Industrial and Management Engineering
* Computational Media Computing and its Applications
* Intelligent Decision-Making Technologies
* Digital Architectures and Decision Management