Pentium 4 processors based upon Intel 90 nm process technology have 1MB L2 (5xx) Advanced Transfer Cache, 16-KB L1 data cache, and Streaming SIMD Extensions 3 (SSE3). The 90 nm process technology includes next generation transistor advantages, such as strained silicon lattice to deliver faster transistors and increase performance. Model: BX80547PG3200EK.
Features and Benefits:
* The Intel Pentium 4 processor family supporting Hyper-Threading Technology (HT Technology) delivers Intel's advanced, powerful processors for desktop PCs and entry-level workstations, which are based on the Intel NetBurst microarchitecture.
* The Pentium 4 processor flexibility for operating systems and future software with Intel Extended Memory 64 Technology (Intel EM64T) support for 64-bit computing to help handle the applications of tomorrow.
* Mfg: Intel
* Mfg Part Number: BX80547PG3200EK
* Process Type: Intel Pentium 4 541
* Frequence: 3.2 GHz
* FSB: 800 MHz
* Cache: 1MB
* Process: 90nm
* Socket: 775
* Hyper-Threading Technology: yes
* Intel Extended Memory 64 Technology (Intel EM64T) support for 64-bit computing: yes