As well as advanced environmental visuals enriching the game play, IL-2 also boasts an all new damage effects engine. Players can see real time damage to the aircraft such as holes in the wings and trail lines during dog fights. Hundreds of airplanes taking part in air battles is a distinguishing feature of IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey and the unique environmental engine also produces highly detailed, realistic landscapes that allows players to see a brand new simulation of ground support actions.
- Authentic World War II atmosphere
- Engage in more than 50 thrilling missions from famous historical battles over Eastern and Western Europe and fly historically accurate aircraft
- Completely flexible difficulty level system: from arcade to realistic simulation
- Thrilling multiplayer mode support customisation - from the colour scheme of your plane to your choice of weapons.
- Cutting edge, highly-detailed visuals, realistic sound and original music from Jeremy Soule