"Icewind Dale's extrinsic locations and compelling story line should make it appeal to longtime fans of the gaming system, as well as those new to role-playing. The game is already so well crafted that those with no knowledge of the books or the lands can easily adapt to it quickly." GamePower
* Utilizes an enhanced version of the Bioware Infinity Engine as used in Baldur's Gate.
* Developed by Black Isle Studios, the group behind the bestselling role playing games Fallout 2 and Planescape: Torment.
* A completely new Advanced Dungeons & Dragons adventure with an epic storyline in the tradition of Baldur's Gate.
* Includes 3D technology developed for Baldur's Gate II that allows for incredible spell and environment effects.
* New spells, equipment and abilities provide a higher level of gameplay.
* Play as a single player or in a group of up to six people with full LAN and internet multiplayer support with free game matching service on Mplayer.
* Operating System - Windows 95
* Memory - 32MB
* Disk Space - 200MB
* CD-ROM - 8 speed
* Sound Card
* Video Card Memory 2MB
* 3D Card
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!