Leap Into A New Reality
No matter you are a traditional artist, a beginner, a teacher, or someone who has no drawing experience in digital art, you can quickly get started with this Huion Kamvas pen display, which is easy-to-use with high cost performance.
- 120% sRGB Wide Color Gamut Reveals Every Color Detail
- Anti-glare Screen Provides a Natural Drawing Experience
- Full-laminated Screen Minimizes the Parallax
- Upgraded Digital Pen PW517 with PenTech 3.0
- 8192 Levels of Pressure Sensitivity
- ±60°Tilt Support Mimics Various Brush Effects
- 10 Programmable Press Keys are Created to Boost Efficiency
- Compatible with Windows/ macOS/ Android
Full Lamination, Minimum Parallax
The full-lamination craft seamlessly combines the glass and the LCD screen to create a better creation experience with minimized parallax and better accuracy. Application of AG glass can effectively reduce the glare and provide a pen-on-paper experience.
Excellent color performance, far more than you see.
IPS screen with 1920×1080 display resolution enables the imaging to be exposed in great details, and a wide viewing angle further ensures the display quality as well as a smooth visual experience. Kamvas 16 (2021) boasts 120% sRGB color gamut and 16.7 million display colors for more delicate and natural color transition, which help create unique visual experience during painting, designing and image editing.
Capture ideas with creative stylus.
The PenTech3.0 technology of PW517 ensures a faster response and better accuracy. Compatible with different drawing software, the customizable press keys on the digital pen PW517 help switch freely between brushes and erasers, as well as adjust the color and size of the brush. Various lines can be created easily as ±60° tilt support can accurately recognize your pen movements. Just tilt the PW517 like using a pencil, you can get different shades effects, and the transition between lines and strokes are smooth and natural.
Easy connection with one cable.
USB-C to USB-C cable or the three-in-one cable can be used for connection between Kamvas 16(2021) and devices like PCs, Android phones/tablets and Switch, etc.
- USB-C on device should at least support USB3.1 GEN1 data transfer protocol and DP 1.2.
- Extra power supply is needed under connection with Android device or gaming console.
Press Keys Down, Bring Efficiency Up
The 10 programmable press keys support various functions, like zoom in/out, switch brush, and so on, you can customize any of these shortcuts as you need to improve your efficiency.
Exquisite design that inspires creativity.
Kamvas 16(2021) is designed as a slim pen display with 12mm in thickness and 1.26kg in weight,which has well maintained the balance between a sufficient workspace on the 15.6inch panel and a favorable portability.
One Tablet, Two Usage
Kamvas 16 (2021) can be easily switched between two modes, Pen Display or Pen Tablet. Pen Tablet mode will be activated when the screen of Kamvas 16 (2021) is off which not only helps to save power, but also offers another way for users to express their creativity.
Gadgets Prepared with User-oriented Mind.
Pen holder PH05, where 10 spare nibs can be found for nib replacement, comes together inside the box supports both horizontal and vertical pen rest.
- Dimension: 423.52 × 253 × 12mm
- Workspace: 344.16 × 193.59mm
- Net Weight: 1.26Kg
- Touch: –
- Stand: ST300 (Optional)
- Video Interface: USB-C (HDMI Signal), Full-featured USB-C (DP Signal)
- Panel Size: 15.6inch (Diagonal)
- Resolution: 1920 × 1080（16:9）
- LCD Type: IPS
- AG Glass: Anti-glare matte film
- Full Lamination: Full Lamination
- Contrast Ratio:1000: 1
- Brightness: 220cd/m2 (Max.)
- Response Time: 25ms
- Viewing Angle: 89°/89°(H)/89°/89°(V) (Typ.)(CR＞10)
- Gamut: 120% sRGB
- Display Color: 16.7M(8bit)
- Technical Specifications:
- Digital Pen: PW517
- Pen Technology: Battery-Free Electromagnetic Resonance
- Pen Resolution: 5080 LPI
- Pressure Sensitivity: 8192Levels
- Tilt Support: ±60°
- Sensing Height: 10mm
- Report Rate: ＞220PPS
- Accuracy: ±0.3mm（Center） ±2mm（Corner）
- Press Keys: 10 Programmable Press Keys
- Operating Conditions:
- Input Voltage: DC 5V
- Output Voltage: 5V 2A
- Power Consumption: ≤10W
- Standby Consumption: ≤0.3W
- Working Temp. and Humidity: 0–40°C, 20–80%
- Storage Temp. and Humidity: –20°C~60°C, 10–90%
- OS Compatibility:
- Windows 7 or later
- macOS 10.12 or later
- Android（USB 3.1 DP1.2)
- What's in the box:
- Pen Display Kamvas 16 (2021)
- Battery-free Pen PW517
- 3-in-1 Cable
- USB Extension Cable
- USB-C to USB-C cable
- USB Power cable
- Power Adapter
- Pen Holder PH05A
- Pen Nibs PN05Ax 10
- Pen Nib Clip
- Cleaning Cloth
- Quick Start Guide