The HP L1750 Flat Panel Monitor offers advanced features and functionality, superior user comfort design, and the latest technologies suited to a wide variety of users.
- Experience crisp, clear views of images, video, and text with substantial brightness, improved contrast ratios (800:1), and fast 5 ms response times, all on a 17-inch diagonal screen.
- Enable comfortable viewing with improved 160-degree viewing angles and a full range of customizable tilt, height-adjustment, and pivot settings. A new swivel feature allows adjustment of the monitor head without moving the base.
- The built-in USB hub enables quick and easy connections to a variety of peripherals, including the HP Silver Flat Panel Speaker Bar (sold separately), which fits neatly under the monitor to bring speakers right to the desktop.
- Help protect against image retention and reduce power consumption and energy costs with HP Display LiteSaver, which allows prescheduled Sleep mode. Adjust monitor settings through the connected PC with HP Display Assistant.
- Quickly customize the display to match your preferences with a wide range of icon-based on-screen display (OSD) controls. Now, you can also rotate the OSD menu when you're working with the monitor in a vertical position.
- Use the HP Quick Release to mount the monitor on a wall, or the HP Compaq dc7800 Series Integrated Work Center Stand to bundle the monitor with an HP Compaq dc7800 Ultra-slim Desktop PC or HP Thin Client (each sold separately).