Roget, a soldier of Pedda, is on a reconnaissance mission to Ferolia with his companions, when their aircraft is shot down by the enemy and abandoned by their carrier. The crew comes to realize that the mission was a plot by their own superiors to eliminate them, with the invasion on Ferolia being only the first step towards Pedda's domination of the world. Witnessing the atrocities committed by the Peddan army, Roget and his crewmates are forced to fight against their own countrymen.
Heroes of Mana
takes the series into an entirely new dimension. Generals will plan, plot and strategize their way to victory on the battlefield. Command an army of heroes, creatures and rabites with the use of the Nintendo DS Touch Screen, and experience an all-new perspective on the ever-evolving battle for the Mana Tree. Skilled players can see how they rank among other players around the world through the Nintendo Wi-Fi ranking system.
- Real-time strategy action that makes full use of the Nintendo DS Touch Screen - the intuitive control scheme allows players to lead armies, build bases and vanquish their foes entirely through the use of the stylus
- Command heroes and monsters alike from the Mana series and lead them to victory on the battlefield
- Intense head-to-head multiplayer element allows friends to challenge one another via DS Wireless Play
- Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection functionality allows players to compare stats and rankings with players from around North America - skilled players can earn bonus maps and items based on their rankings
- Signature MANA art style comes to life in a fantastic blend of 2D and 3D environments
- A beautiful score captures the essence of the WORLD of MANA - KINGDOM HEARTS series composer Yoko Shimomura delivers a stirring soundtrack that elicits the trademark emotions of the franchise