using standard courier delivery
This interdisciplinary study details spiritual approaches including meditation and yoga shown to be helpful in improving physical and psychological well-being.
* Covers select mental and physical disorders and spiritual approaches to healing from them
* Acknowledges the diversity of affected people, from children to elders and from the ultra-religious to the nonreligious
* Details evidence-based practices ranging from non-religious approaches such as yoga to orthodox practices
* Explains the science behind the effectiveness of the approaches discussed
* Features the work of contributors expert on their respective topics
Thomas G. Plante, PhD, ABPP is Augustin Cardinal Bea, S.J. University Professor and Director of the Spirituality and Health Institute at Santa Clara University, and adjunct clinical professor at Stanford University.
Release date NZ
June 21st, 2018
Edited by Thomas G Plante
Country of Publication
Praeger Publishers Inc
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!