Fabulous secret powers were revealed to Adam, the Prince of Eternia, on the day he held aloft his magic sword and said, "By the Power of Grayskull! I Have The Power!" With the aid of his "fearless" friend Cringer, now transformed into the mighty Battle Cat, Adam became He-Man, the most powerful man in the universe!
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, Season Two, Volume Two, is the fourth and final release in a set that includes all 130 original episodes of the popular animated saga. All four volumes put together will feature a unique He-Man spine art mural.
* "The Stories of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe" Season Two, Part Two, featuring interviews with producers, writers, directors and experts
* "Animating He-Man and the Masters of the Universe" - from script, storyboard, voice recording and direction, to animation, backgrounds, color to editing, here is a look at how He-Man cartoons were created
* Two full length animated storyboards with interactive episode comparisons for episodes #102 "Revenge is Never Sweet" & #110 "The Problem with Power"
* Two collectible 4" x 6" exclusive He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Art Cards by acclaimed artists Dan Brereton (award-winning creator of "The Nocturnals") and Mike McKone (fan favorite artist of "Teen Titans" and "Fantastic Four")
* Three Full-Episode Commentary Tracks for episodes #100, #110 and #125 by Lou & Erika Scheimer, Larry DiTillio, Tom Sito, Tom Tataranowicz and Dave Teague
* 50 detailed profiles of various characters, creatures and artifacts
* Fun Trivia Facts
* DVD-ROM feature - five complete episode scripts
- Region 4
- Box Set
- 1.33 : 1
- Dolby Digital Surround 2.0
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!