for a guy “the most intense mindf*#k” perpetrated and inflictated by “the girl next door” who you might never get to babysit ever again, takes you places you never thought you'd go with a 14 year old girl, never mind the empathy you find yourself having towards a 32 year old twisted photographer. go to the toilet first, get something to cover your eyes and keep your legs crossed at all times, Oh… and stay off the roof :)
A smart, charming, mature 14-year old teenage girl, Hayley (Ellen Page) probably shouldn’t be going to a local coffee shop to meet Jeff (Patrick Wilson), a charming 32-year old fashion photographer she met on the Internet. But before she knows it, she’s mixing drinks at Jeff’s place and stripping for an impromptu photo shoot. It’s Jeff’s lucky night.
But Hayley isn’t as innocent as she looks, and the night takes a turn when she begins to impose a hard-hitting investigation on Jeff in an attempt to reveal his possibly scandalous past…
- Audio commentary with director David Slade and writer Brian Nelson
- Audio commentary with actors Ellen Page and Patrick Wilson
- Controversial confection featurette
- Creating Hard Candy: Making of Documentary
- Deleted and extended scenes
- Script and Director's Notebook: DVD-Rom feature
- Region 4
- Standard Edition
- 1.78 : 1
- Dolby Digital Surround 5.1
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!