As a soldier sent in to eliminate Gordon Freeman, you are separated from your base unit and discover a new alien race amidst the chaos. It's quickly revealed that these highly advanced alien life forms descended upon Earth to pillage the planet from the Black Mesa facility when Gordon Freeman transported to the border world of Xen.
Although you were originally sent into Black Mesa to silence Freeman and his fellow scientists in the facility, you now find yourself stranded and confused--battling fierce new alien creatures and a variety of other foes in an effort to save your own life. But as a military specialist, you are not unarmed. You'll gather a custom arsenal of new military firearms, experimental weapons and deadly alien devices. And, as you explore further areas of Black Mesa, you will encounter a new variety of human characters to interact with--on both friendly and unfriendly terms.
In addition to the extensive new single player experience, Opposing Force will also contain a robust collection of fresh multiplayer content, including new weapons, player characters (models), and several new multiplayer maps designed by the experts at Gearbox Software. Opposing Force will also feature new levels created by all-star legends of the Dallas gaming community.
* Play as a member of the opposition.
* New alien race to battle.
* New weapons to battle the aliens with.
* New abilities, such as using radios and climbing ropes.
* New hazard course to teach the new abilities.
* Close to a dozen new characters.
* 40 playable areas.
* Deathmatch maps from the best designers in the industry.
* Half-Life or Half-Life Game of the Year Edition is required to play Opposing Force.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!