The company structure and it’s deep roots in real racing and it’s affiliate companies from the racing industry provides the perfect setup for making a racing Simulation.
In addition to the most accurate racing simulation on the planet, GTR has a completely separate Arcade mode for those gamers who love to throw the car around with wild abandon. The arcade mode is all about fun with thumping music and forgiving handling - a perfect introduction to real racing for the average gamer.
GTR is the Ultimate Racing Game which appeals to ALL kind of gamers.
- “GTR – The Ultimate Racing Game”, is a next generation racing simulation, based on the FIA GT Championship and includes all the cars that race in the series.
- The FIA GT Spa 24H event is also included in the game, featuring more 3D cars running on track simultaneously than any other title in history. It features mind-blowing endurance racing from dusk to dawn.
- The world’s greatest supercars modeled with the most intricate detail ever seen in a game
- All of the real world tracks meticulously recreated using GPS and CAD print data with detail and accuracy surpassing any other title.
- Ferrari 550 Maranello, Ferrari 575 GTC, Ferrari 360 Modena, Chrysler Viper GTS-R, Lister Storm, Lamborghini Diablo GT-R, Lamborghini Murciélago R-GT, Saleen S7-R, Mosler MT900, Chevrolet Corvette C5-R, Porsche 993 GT2, Porsche 996 Turbo, Porsche 996 GT3-RS, Porsche 996 GT3 Cup, Seat Toledo, Morgan Aero 8, BMW Z3 M, Lotus Elise, Vertigo Streiff
Required Operating System: Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows ME, Microsoft Windows XP
Required Processor: Intel Pentium Processor
Required Processor Speed: 1.2 GHz
Required Memory: 64 MB
Required Disk Space: 384 MB