Recommended weight limit up to 250kg, height limit up to 6.2'
Dvary Butterfly Ergonomic Gaming & Office Chair
The Dvary Ergonomic Gaming & Office Chair features a beautiful butterfly inspired appearance, with a vibrant backrest shell, leading to a chair that both looks and feels incredible. Fitting perfectly in any office or gaming environment, the GT Dvary Chair offers the perfect harmony between form and function.
The Pink Dvary Ergonomic Chair utilizes a unique sync-sliding system, developed by GTCHAIR, a leading executive ergonomic chair manufacturer, which has also passed the American BIFMA test.
Backed by award winning design and functionality, the GT Dvari is an all in one solution for those looking for a bright and eye-catching design, along with superior ergonomic support that ensures supreme comfort and posture during those long work days or marathon gaming sessions.
Ergonomic Design-Smart Paddle Shift Armrest Wire Control System
- Offers a more convenient user experience with the unique paddle-shift armrest wire control system for frequently used functions including chair height & backrest tilt lock which are adjusted by the conveniently placed switches on the armrest paddles.
- Paddle shift on left arm adjusts the seat height.
- Paddle shift on right arm adjusts backrest tilt.
Automatic Sitting Posture Adapt Support
- When backrest tilt is locked, the seats automatic sliding feature will adjust to adapt different seating positions, and will stop at the most comfortable position.
First-Class Sync-Sliding Structure
- Backrest tilt will reposition the seat smoothly to create the best seating position for you.
- Backrest tilt angle: 23 degrees.
- Backrest Seat sync-sliding adjustment.
- Backrest independent tilt adjust angle up to 33 degrees.
- Backrest Sync-sliding, reach 56 degrees.
- More than 11 adjustable functions to offer users the ultimate comfortable sitting experience.
- Backrest height adjustable for 3 levels in a 4cm range, and backrest tilt can be locked in 15 positions within a 33 degree range via the arm paddle switch.
- Lumbar Support height adjustment within a 5cm range.
- Seat Height adjustable within a 7cm range by clicking the arm paddle.
- Seat depth adjustable through 5 levels within a 5cm range.
- Armrest height adjustable in 6 levels within a 6cm range and pivot in 3 directions with a 28 degree range.
- Mechanism: Backrest tilt tension adjusted by the rocking handle under the right side of the seat.
- Backrest angle adjustable within a 10 degree range.
- Paddle Shift Wire Control System: The backrest tilt lock and seat height are controlled via the paddle switches on the arms.
- APAS System (Automatic Sitting Posture Adapt System) automatically adapts to different body heights, weights & seating positions within a 23 degree range.
- Sync-sliding Structure: backrest tilt will simultaneously move the seat base to accommodate any change in seating angle (when seat base switch is unlocked).
- High quality materials provide improved safety and support.
- 5 year warranty.
Extraordinary speed and outstanding performance have always been synonymous with a sports car. As both an ergonomic chair manufacturer and racing chair supplier, GT Chair designs embody that performance racing philosophy and aesthetic.
With a high-speed racing-inspired spirit, V7 Chairs feature a dynamic and supreme design, while representing the GT mantra of constantly pushing beyond the limit. Fully integrated ergonomic adjustments, combined with fashion and dynamic elements – GT Chairs are a new choice in high-quality, ergonomic comfort. This flagship brand offers remarkable control, industrial design and beauty perfect for any office environment or gaming setup.