Gorilla Office: GT Ergonomic Elite – Office Chair
GT Chairs produce top executive office and high end gaming chairs, based on the design concept of the gear shifting paddles of Formula One on the chair armrests. The chair control paddles are connected with a pulling mechanism utilizing high strength steel cables. Without changing the sitting position, users can adjust the seat height and backrest tilting within 0.32 seconds, a unique feature of GT Chairs.
- Backrest: Backrest tilt can be locked in 15 positions within 33 degrees using the arm paddle.
- Lumbar Support: height adjusted within 5cm.
- Seat Height: height is adjustable within 7cm using the arm paddle.
- Seat Sliding: seat sliding within 5cm adjustment.
- Seat Sliding Tension: Turning the knob under the seat can increase and decrease seat sliding tension.
- Armrest: Height adjusted within 5 cm for 5 level and pivot in 3 directions within 35 degrees.
- Mechanism: Backrest tilt tension adjusted by the rocking handle under the right side of the seat
- Mesh Headrest: Rotation, angle and height adjustment.
- Paddle Shift Wire Control System: The backrest tilt lock and seat height are controlled by mechanism via the paddle on the arm.
- Sync-Sliding Structure: the backrest tilt will drive the seating moving forward smoothly to reach 56 degree in safe and comfortable condition.
- APAS (Automatic Sitting Posture Adapting System): When backrest tilt is locked, the seating automatics sliding will create 23 degree to adapt to different user sitting posture, and user will stop at the most comfortable position without operation.
- Black PA Engineering Plastic+ glass fiber 30%
- Polished strengthened aluminum.
- High elastic Korean Wintex GT Mesh, 13mm super thin back design.
- Lumbar Support: High density foam pad
- Armrest:Paddle shift wire control, polished strengthed aluminum frame with PU cover.
- Mechanism: 60Si2Mn Double Spring Paddle Shift Wire Control Mechanism, Aluminum Shell with textured baking finish, anti-corrosion and abrasion resistant.
- Gas Lift: Customized Korea Samhongsa class IV 85mm drive, load-bearing 250kg
- Base: BIFMA Certified 350mm ADC12# polished aluminum base with reinforce rib and noise reducing caps inside
- Bolts: Grade 12.9 hyper-strength bolts in key parts.