Peace of mind at a glance – the innovative Groegg changes colour to let you know at a glance whether the temperature of a room is too low, too high or just right, helping you maintain a safe sleeping environment for your baby.
As an added bonus it even works well as a gentle night light. A yellow glow suggests a comfortable temperature for children to sleep in, whilst a blue glow suggests it's too cold and a red glow suggests it's too warm.
The colours act as a reminder for you to cool or heat the room, to modify the baby's clothing, to use a different tog Grobag Baby Sleep Bag or for non-sleep bag users to alter the level of bedding.
- Simple to use room thermometer that changes colour
- Digital room thermometer with permanent ‘back-lit’ LCD readout
- Provides a soft and very subtle glow
- Mains power adaptor included
- Instructions and safe sleep guide enclosed