Gorilla Kamado Ceramic Grill BBQ (Black) 21"
In traditional Japanese culture, the Kamado is the heart of any home. In its basic translation, the word simply means “stove”, but our Gorilla Kamados are anything but your ordinary barbecue or oven. We've hunted far and wide for the very best quality and performance and think you'll agree when we say that once you cook on a Kamado, there's no turning back.
Thanks to the thick ceramic body and shape, the Gorilla Kamado Grill retains heat better than traditional barbecues and requires less charcoal and oxygen to fuel your cooking – making it even better for those Kiwi winter evening cookouts with friends and family.
Whether you're smoking, roasting, grilling, or even baking, the sheer amount of culinary delights possible with the Gorilla Kamado Grill is unparalleled when it comes to outdoor cooking.
No matter what you're cooking up, from slow-cooked BBQ ribs to smoked fish and anything in between, the end result will be better than ever before.
If you've been searching for the next best thing in outdoor cooking, order your Gorilla Kamado Ceramic Grill today and you'll be enjoying the tastiest and juiciest meats and veggies in no time!
Gorilla Kamado Ceramic Grill BBQ 21 Features:
- 2.5–3.5cm thickness ceramic shell with a glazed exterior finish for maximum heat retention
- Foldable side shelves
- Built-in temperature gauge
- Cast iron top vent and stainless steel bottom damper for heat control
- Trolley with 4 wheels; 2 wheels are lockable for safety while standing
- Good for patio, garden, backyard, etc.
- Perfect for barbecue, roast, bake and smoke steaks, sausages, chicken wings, ribs, lamb and fish.
- Main body: Black colour with diameter 54cm (21”)
- Top vent: Cast iron
- Bottom vent: Stainless steel
- Side table and handle: Treated bamboo with black powder-coated steel support
- Hinge: Black powder-coated steel with stainless steel spring
- Cooking grid: Stainless steel with diameter 46.7cm
- Charcoal grid: Cast iron with diameter 26.5cm
- Fire ring and firebox: Mullite, high quality ceramic with resistant to 1000 °C
- Grill lid and grill base: Mullite, high quality ceramic with resistant to 1000 °C
- Trolley: 5mm(T) black powder-coated steel with 4 wheels (3" dia.)
- Assembled size (LxDxH)：125×75×115cm
- Operation height: 83cm
- Product weight (Approx.): 86Kgs
- Package: 2 Cartons
- Carton 1: 65×63.5×77.5cm
- Carton 2: 55×51×17cm
- Assembly: Minimal assembly required
Accessories included: Ash tool, grid gripper and rain cover
Heat Deflector sold separately.
Due to the ceramic build of the Gorilla Kamado Grill, it is very important that you refrain from using chemical starters like lighter fluid to start your charcoal fire. Ceramic is a porous material so these chemicals can be absorbed and impart unwanted flavours into your food.