The ancient world of Bellarion struggled in the never ending war of Gods. The conflict began when Xarax, ruler of the Gods, was murdered. Each of the remaining Gods claimed the right to the Divine Throne. After many battles, the defeated Gods refused to submit to the victors and instead summoned their armies to attack the worshippers of other Gods. The deaths of those worshippers weakened the power of the conquering Gods. After 2000 years of battles, Bellarion lay in ruins. No one was able to achieve victory until the God of Darkness, Mortagon, found a new weapon which resisted all magic and divine powers. As the last hope Arswaargh, the God of Fire, created Vivien, who he fashioned after his own astral body. Arswaargh sent Vivien through space and time to seek the counter-weapon needed to defy Mortagorn, but unfortunately, she lost her divine essence while traveling through the magical portal to another world. Vivien must now seek the Gods of the new world, gain back her power and search for the counter-weapon against Mortagorn.
GODS: Lands of Infinity Special Edition is a blend of adventure and action in a turn-based setting. There is an array of missions and NPC (non player characters) that players can add to their team. Players must fight, gain experience, level and acquire new skills. The game is played out in the first-person perspective, until gamers enter a battle encounter, at which point the game goes into third-person turn-based battle. GODS: Lands of Infinity Special Edition invites you into an exciting world full of adventures, battles and quests of unearthly affairs. Spend hours discovering the world of Antasion, trading and completing the lead quests of each race or kingdom and many side quests.
- Highly advanced shader system providing realistic effects of natural ice, water, grass and other nature elements.
- Animated environment with high-resolution photo-realistic textures
- Over two hundred NPCs and monsters
- Starring Supermodel Kyla Cole as a lead heroine
- Original RPG journey for the curious newcomer and a vintage experience for the hardcore player
- Tactical turn-based combat system
- Twisting epic story of unearthly affairs
- Exciting and realistic outdoor sceneries perceived from the 1st person perspective
* Windows 98/Me/2K/XP
* 750 MHz Processor
* 256 MB System RAM
* 64 MB 3D Video Card (ATI Radeon 9200 / GeForce 4 or better, pixel shader compatible)
* DirectX Compatible Sound Card
* DirectX 9.0c or later
* 2 GHz Processor
* 512 MB System RAM
* 128 MB 3D Video Card (Radeon 9500 / GeForce FX or better, pixel shader compatible)