Fly your own helicopter, plane, v2, or drone and call on special weapons to bombard the enemy, so buying wisely and constructing and placing your ground troops must be well thought out. To capture and preserve your bunker is one important key in the long route to victory - this allows you some resources.
To create a winning force, to have the fire power and hardware to win the day, money will play a pivotal part within the game. Use your heliport to fly civilians or preserve bunkers; all of which gain momentary rewards to buy much needed armourment.
Cutting edge technologies have been incorporated with impressive AI to ensure both human and weapon behavioral implementation to present a sense of awareness and reality. Glory Days 2 DS - Brotherhood of Men also takes full advantage of the Nintendo DSs dual screens, with innovative touch screen direction of the action flying and directing your helicopter, V2 and drone via touch screen and pad, whilst control of your plane is through the pad only for maximum quick input - has never been so exciting, spontaneous and precise.
Glory Days 2 DS - Brotherhood of Men delivers immersive and compelling multiplayer options where friends can compete against each other, which is a special orientation by the developer, ODenis Studio. Epic multiplaying 2 player competition, along with huge 4 cooperative play, allows individuals to show off their skills as well as working as a team. Distinct objectives can be assigned to each player from controlling and saving civilians in a helicopter, whilst a friend controls air space in a plane, to form the perfect alliance of skills.
Glory Days 2 DS - Brotherhood of Men features a huge playarea boasting eight different environments, with 9 variations on each (graph or weather). The battlefields vary in size from 4 to 8 km which allow for more skilful and exciting play.
- Huge battlefields with up to 250 ground units so fast paced, intense and exciting combat can be undertaken and an "intelligent" camera will always follow the action on the ground.
- Wifi activated - 2-8 players.
- Huge campaign with 16 missions where the player relives the life of three different pilots in three different times.
- The use of three different technologies.
- Optional 3D Glasses, a first for the DS. See the game in real life and feel the sweat run down your spine. In single play or multiplayer mode, each side has their choice of weapons.
- Mesmeric stereo surround sound to heighten the senses and bring the game to life.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!