With the ultimate goal of finding the portal to GALIDOR and ridding the Outer Dimension of its wicked ruler, Nick encounters many challenges and menacing creatures along the way. Armed with the awe-inspiring ability to "glinch" or absorb the attributes of enemies he defeats, Nick can fly, jump, grapple and navigate through his adventures.
In the game, Nick's friends are being held in three realms of the Outer Dimension. Each realm has seven levels of fast-paced, arcade-like gameplay. Nick must overcome the creatures and illusions Gorm has created in every realm, defeat each realm's boss, and collect key fragments in order to pass to the next level. Once all of the bosses are defeated, and the fragments are collected and combined to form a key, Nick can open the secret passageway to GALIDOR.
Nick travels between realms using his Egg, a trans-dimensional navigation module. The Egg is powered by Qorium fuel cells. Players must collect enough cells to fuel Nick's travels to the realms and GALIDOR.
* Three fantastical environments (realms), each featuring seven levels, a mini-boss and a main boss.
* Seven "Glinch" abilities (absorbing enemy attributes) including: Power Jump, Power Armour, Power Wings, Power Grapple,Q-Fluxor Energy Tool and Jet Wings.
* The Egg - a trans-dimensional navigation module that transports Nick between realms.
* Rich art style reflecting the high production values and the attention to detail.
* Interaction with all the key characters from the TV series and some new creatures from the Outer Dimension.
* Dynamic living worlds with real life physics including bridges, plants, waterfalls, slippery and wobbly platforms etc.
* Unique blend of fast-paced action, exploring outlandish terrain and solving puzzles.
* Endless and rewarding gameplay through challenge modes for time and Quorium collection.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. You could be the first!Write a Review
There are no Marketplace listings available for this product currently.
Already own it? Create a free listing and pay just 9% commission when it sells!